Saturday, December 27, 2014

Monochrome lovelies...


Hey,

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. Hubby and I had a really relaxing,food filled time.

We were spoiled by our lovely family and friends and each other :)

I thought in these last few posts of 2014 I would try and show you some of the things I have done using some stolen time post work (30 minute stress busters..)..

My time has been so tight, I've not really had the time to post everything. I made lots of fun things in the stolen moments at my desk. some for the 'holiday' season..so I'll be sharing those too.

I'm starting with this set of monochrome cards.

The main photo is of the first card I made. It came to life because my new SSS stitched rectangle die arrived and I had the apple journal die-cut on my desk..the seed was sown...

I die-cut the rectangle out of white textured card stock, then I cut a card blank from black stock. I added the apple journal card and was a bit stuck with the sentiment..then I spotted my SSS Thanks Die. Die-cut in white it really makes the card.

The next card was super easy, as I used the same base model as the 'thanks' card and added a die-cut Hi! that was on my desk (I have a pot of Silhouette die-cuts). Easy.


Love these cards, so easy and fun. I figure if you don't have a Silhouette there are lots of cool die-cut journaling cards out there that you could use.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. That is a perfect card. Great design and great I love the color combo!!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx