Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Card Wrap...


Hey,

So it's Christmas Eve, hope you are all ready for Christmas.

I managed to Skype with JT this morning - it was a quiet time at work :) Hubby and I are off to a neighbours Christmas Eve party - I have baked cupcakes (yums)..

Looking forward to a quiet and relaxing Christmas Day with just Hubby and I.

In the run up to Christmas I have been a bit busy wrapping things!

Not just presents. Oh no, I took it a step further this year...

As I work closely with a rather large team, Christmas gifts for all is a bit pricey! So I thought what if I 'wrapped' their cards?!

The main photo today is the outcome of that idea...

I wrapped coloured twine around the envelope and then added a candy cane, I die-cut a label out of Chalkboard stock (I won it earlier this year) and wrote the recipient's name on.

They are so festive I love them and the team did too. A small treat goes a long way..

Happy Christmas.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Ha! What a fab idea Claire, love them! Happy Christmas to you and Sam, hope you get some crafty goodies from Santa...so pleased we connected via craft this year and looking forward to more sharing in 2015, Hugs Carole Z XX

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx