Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sneak preview...


Leopard Thank You
I thought I'd give you a sneak preview of some of the gems that are going to be on the new improved Ham'n'Mule Designs website.

I've had to think really carefully about what goes on the site. I realised that I had to make sure that I used materials that I will always have available! Which meant some of the things I wanted to use had to be sidelined for now. 

The main picture today is a really sweet Thank You card - love the flower, which I punched using the new tool that JT and I bought at the craft fair in August.

The next card is an update on my favourite Pink Petticoat stamp.

Elephant 'It's a boy'
 The card below is a technique you've seen before that I borrowed from an idea on Pinterest, I really like the contrast of black and white on the bronze paper. I think this is a great card for weddings, engagements and anniversary's. And yes it's that Woodware punch again.

Multiple Stitched Hearts
Just a couple to whet your appetite!

Early next year I'll be launching a special edition section to the site so I can use some of the items that I only have a small amount of in my stash. We'll also be adding brooches and other yummy items.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx