Monday, May 7, 2018

CASology: Jungle


Hey,

Happy Monday to you!

I had a fun weekend, hanging out with Hubby in Atlantic City and at home, sadly we did not win in AC, but that doesn't matter.

I like the CASology cue word this week and managed to fit in some desk time to make my card.


I have this cute Safari Friends set that I got free last year with an English papercrafting magazine.

I stamped the Monkey from the set quite high up on my panel, to give the illusion that he is hanging from a tree. I the sentiment also from the set and a few bananas for good measure!

I thought this made a great entry into Seize the Birthday as well -


And usually for me I decided that I would also enter a 3rd challenge - Papercraft Challenge - their theme is CAS this time.

Super simple CAS card, that fits all 3 challenges and using the top third of the card is unusual for me, nice to step out of my comfort zone now and then!

Cx


1 comment:

  1. This is super cute! Love the fabulous CAS design. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx