Monday, April 2, 2018

FMS: You Are Loved...


Hey,

Happy Monday.

Another challenge post from me today.

There have been some lovely sketches out there recently and I've tried to play with as many as I can, as I love sketches. They give you so much freedom.

Today's card is my entry for the current Freshly Made Sketches challenge -

This sketch is awesome, so versatile. The minute I saw it, I knew I wanted to use my new Memory Box 'Bundle Heart' die.

I had the heart die-cut already cut and coloured, I was playing with it at the Crop and the one I used on my card is one of several that I made at the crop. Sadly you can't see how sparkly it is, as I added some gold shimmer spray to it.

I die-cut a white cardstock panel using a SSS stitched die and then I stamped two of the brushstrokes from the SSS 'Brush Stroke Messages' set. The 'You Are Loved' sentiment is from the same set and for a bit of contrast I stamped it in red.

Final touch was to add some black ink splatters..I've recently got braver with my splatters and I am now using India Ink (EEK!!).

I love the end result, it's fun and modern and I think I might use it as an anniversary card.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Ah this super, what agreat card, Love it, Hope you have had a lovely Easter Weekend, Love Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! That heart is so beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this! What a totally fabulous heart! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx