Friday, April 6, 2018

Potty Mouth Friday...


Hey,

Happy Friday to you!

Later on today I am off to Long Island to 'steal' more of JT's family :)

I am hoping my post title alerted you to the fact that there will be swear words on my cards today!

I have a potty mouth and sometimes my cards do too...

I made this batch of cards for JT and the rest of the gang that we hung out with at Crop on The Cape.

I used the free papers that we got given at the Crop and added the awesome sentiment by Unity Stamp Co.

The die-cut panel that the sentiment is on, is a fave of mine, it's by Lil' Inkers - Wonky stitched rectangles and I chopped off part of it to fit on my card and so the beautiful papers are not covered up.

I haven't had a chance to gather all of the March trip with JT photos and make one post, so here are a few photos for you.

Me, JT and Jamey at our Crop table

Me + JT and the family I am stealing this weekend..

From bottom left clockwise, JT, Amy, Kathy, Jamey, Liz, Cheiron, Me
Have a great weekend.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx