Saturday, June 24, 2017

Cleaning my desk...


Hey,

Happy Saturday.

Hubby and I are currently in Philly visiting friends that live there - English friends, so it's gonna be a riot!

No I did not clean my desk really. What I did was realised I needed to make a few more girly cards to add to the batch that I was gifting to said friends...

I was a bit like 'ugh where do I start' then I looked at my desk and decided that I would try and use all the random nonsense that is on my desk.

The main card consists of these desk finds - Happy Birthday banner, tag (there are always tags on my desk..addiction), Flamingo stamped and die-cut!
All I had to do was stamp the awesome Flamingo background by Simon Says Stamp and die-cut the panel and then assemble the card - easy peasy. I went with gold staples to match the tag.


I stamped the background for the card above on a craftgang playdate, it belongs to Gina and as she knows that I love background stamps, she brought along a whole batch of them for me to merrily stamp. I die-cut it, heat embossed the sentiment by Stamp Market (I bought 10 stamps for $15 secondhand UNUSED!!!). I love how the heat embossed sentiment pops against the busy background.

The final card is a semi-cheat, as only the inks, sticker and the white die-cut panel were on my desk, so I dug out my fave Concord & 9th Give Thanks stamp set and ended up with what you see here.


So now my desk it slightly cleaner and I made 3 cards in 20 mins!

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's impressive crafting in 20 mins! Love all the cards although I now neeeeed that flamingo background stamp! I was going to say I hope you had a fab weekend, but of course you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flamingo background set is awesome - I thought it was patterned paper! I don't think I've ever made 1 card in 20 minutes much less three. You are a legend.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx