Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Snail mail is the best..


I love getting post. Especially when it comes from JT :)

Today's main photo is of the card she made for me...she has modified the stamp so it looks like me - ha ha love it.

We also did 'punch amnesty' which involved us punching lots of things for the other person that they don't have. I sent her some too, but USPS has it's own timeline...

So I got...

Butterflies - you know how much I love these.


2inch Hearts - which compliment my heart punches beautifully.


Cameos - I love this die, I might have to invest when I have a job...


Finally I got these random Sealife die cuts...how strange are they, I think I might have to bash out a few cards using these and my fish embossing folder. I also love the fact that they have Crabs in...JT and I have a Crab thing (way too long to explain, so I'll just say CrabbyMoose!)


I miss my craft buddy soooo much, gonna have to get that Skype playdate setup soon.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! Loved the modification on that card - you'd totally rock a purple and grey dress with a martini! Love punch exchange. Love that there was a crab die in that random sea life mix. Love that I have some bounty coming my way... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I would indeed wear that dress whilst drinking martini's....Hope your bounty arrives before you go on holibobs, also there is some really random stuff in your package too...you will be like 'WTF?' Cx

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx