Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Retro Rubber Challenge #242 - Fall inspired....


Hey,

Welcome to another fun Retro Rubber challenge.

Hubby and I are getting ready for our anniversary trip to Mexico at the weekend, we have been together for 20 years and married for 15 years, so it is a big one for us and we are celebrating in our fave place.

We have an inspiration image for you this time.


I have generally avoided fall / autumnal stamps and sayings, it's not really my thing. But I do love fall colours and obviously have leaves, etc. I thought it would be fun to make a hello card using fall colours and leaves.

I used x2 sets for my card - Concord & 9th 'Friendly Hello' that I got in 2021 and Lil Inker 'Welcome' that I have had since 2016.

I used Altenew and Hero Arts inks for my leaves, flowers and little dots. 

I recently got a set of Color Cubes - these cards are designed to help you when you are stuck for colour inspiration and I love them. I used card 260 from cube 2 to help me here and I think that the colours have ended up perfect.

What kind of fall inspired card will you make? Don't forget to pop over to Retro Rubber, and get inspired by the things the DT have made.

Challenge ends November 1st.

Don't forget to tell us the age of your stamp, that is part of the fun of our challenge, and please only enter 10 challenges including Retro Rubber.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx