Friday, July 26, 2024

Unleash the Kracken...

 

Hey,

Happy Friday!

I was recently laid off from my job, so I have some time on my hands :) 

It was Hubby's 45th birthday last Sunday and I had real trouble making him a card. I made a bunch of them and finally had an idea that I liked LOL.

I started by creating the cloud background using my fave MFT Cloud stencil with distress oxides. I then die cut that panel to shape, as that shape would inform the placement of my elements.

The Kracken is a fave stamp by Avery Elle and the ship and the cake are part of the set too. 

I decided that my cloud dies by Lawn Fawn looked like sea when you use the other side. I cut them in 2 colours and stacked them using foam tape. I tucked the Kracken in and added the cake, the ship and the rest of the sentiment.

I am so happy with it and Hubby loved it too!

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx