Wednesday, June 7, 2023

The Library Challenge #81 - Drink, Read & Be Happy..

Hi,

Happy Wednesday to you!

I haven't played along with a card challenge in quite a while, but I saw that The Library Challenge had restarted and I loved the inspiration image.. so I made a card for it :)

Here is the challenge inspiration.



I was inspired by the diagonal design, the colours and just the idea of reading.

I have had these new-to-me Avery Elle stamps (Feels Like Home & Feels Like Home addition) on my desk for a while and aren't they just perfect for this challenge!

I stamped the chair first, so I would know where to add my blue diagonal paper piece. After I had finished colouring my little scene, I decided to add the bottom blue strip to anchor the chair and the table.

The sentiment is by Unity Stamp Co and from the 'Chapter One' set and sums up how I feel after work each night, when I sit in the lanai with a drink and my book!

Fab challenge, so happy it's back and that I carved out time for a play.

Cx


2 comments:

  1. This couldn't be more perfect for the challenge! I love how you used the diagonal from the cover and the colours. That rabbit reader is too cute! Thanks for joining The Library

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just brilliant Claire! Love that you used the book cover for sketch and color inspiration! And what a cute image and sentiment! Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx