Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Retro Rubber Blog Challenge #206 - Tic Tac Toe...


Hey,

Welcome to another fun Retro Rubber challenge.

This time we have a Tic Tac Toe board for you.


I had fun with this, this card is actually for my MIL (her birthday is today!). I went with Birthday / Flowers / Your choice (watercolour).

Recently I have been pulling out the stamps I got as part of the 3 day SCT crop and create last March. This stamp set is called 'Beautifully You' and is actually by SCT. I used my fave Altenew watercolour brush pens and a waterbrush to colour the stamp. Super easy and really very therapeutic.

Here is a little close-up, you can see the gold ink splatter that I added.


Which row will you choose? Don't forget to pop over to Retro Rubber and get inspired by the things the DT have made.

Challenge ends May 19th.

Don't forget to tell us the age of your stamp, that is part of the fun of our challenge and please only enter 10 challenges including Retro Rubber.

Cx




3 comments:

  1. So glorious, Claire - MIL will love it! You are so great at that pretty coloring - so delicate, just right for those blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card 👏💐 happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bouquet, love your choice of colours and the spatter of gold! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx