Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Retro Rubber Blog Challenge #204 - It's Spring!

Hey,

Welcome to another fun Retro Rubber challenge.

This time, we are all about Spring.


It was Mother's Day in Europe a few weeks ago - in fact my Momma was here in the US with me, so that was nice. I made my Momma and MIL these springy cards to celebrate them.

I love the flower stamp by The Stamp Market 'Floral Diamond' I have had it since 2020 and I love cutting it out with my Brother Scan n Cut.

This time I stamped it onto watercolour paper and heat embossed the outline so that I could watercolour it, for a softer look. The sentiment is by Lawn Fawn and I have had it for years, I don't even think they sell it anymore! It felt flat on plain white paper, so I embossed the white panel using one of my fave embossing folders by Creative Expressions - I think this came from the UK with me 10 years ago. It added some much-needed drama to the card and I love it.

Here is a close-up for you -


Can't wait to see your spring makes and don't forget to pop over to Retro Rubber and get inspired by the things the DT have made.

Challenge ends April 21st.

Don't forget to tell us the age of your stamp, that is part of the fun of our challenge and please only enter 10 challenges including Retro Rubber.

Cx

2 comments:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx