Monday, January 16, 2023

A trio of fun makes...

 


Hi,

I had a fun week off between Christmas and New Year.

I played at my desk a lot and here are a few of my fave makes - using mainly new things.

The main photo uses Taylored Expressions layered star stencils, Lisette gifted them to me when I was in NYC. When she was still in the hospital with Matteo, I went on a rummage through her craft room (lol) and stamped a bunch of these super cute Unicorns, also by Taylored Expressions.


My local Tuesday Morning, gave me all the goodies on a little outing - the stamp is by Ranger Letter It - I love these stamp sets, they make it look like I hand-lettered things! The amazing Hero Arts cover plate die (shown below) is also from that trip and it makes SUPER quick cards.


A super quick post just showing that I am playing and making, I keep neglecting my blog!!

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx