Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Retro Rubber Challenge #179 - 60's Colour Challenge...

Hey,

Welcome to another fun Retro Rubber challenge.

We have a fun colour challenge for you this time, use 60s colours!


I thought it would be fun to use this awesome set by Penny Black 'Be Happy' that I have had since 2020. I saw someone use it in a challenge and had to have it. I love all the fun animals that it has!

I chose the fabulous unicorn for this card, because I thought it would look great in the 60s colours. I used bright yellow, bright pink, bright green and add in a bright blue for a bit of extra punch!

Show us your interpretation of the sketch and pop over to Retro Rubber and get inspired by the things the DT have made.

Challenge ends April 8th.

Don't forget to tell us the age of your stamp, that is part of the fun of our challenge, and please only enter 10 challenges including Retro Rubber.

Cx


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Claire - and VERY groovy, lol. I almost went with a unicorn, too, such a perfect way to pick up all our colors! I just love this happy card!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx