Monday, November 22, 2021

CASology #397 Type - I Like Your Face

 


Hey,

Happy Monday!

I hope you had a lovely weekend? Hubby and I had our first houseguest here in Tampa last week, which was a lot of fun.

I haven't played along with CASology in forever, but I saw so many cute typewriter cards that fit Fusion Card challenge AND my friend Jen's card made me laugh so hard I had to play along!


I mixed a bunch of sets to make this fun simple card.

The pink swoosh is a stamp from the Clearly Besotted 'Brush it Off' set and I used Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide. Heidi Swapp turned me on to stamping with Oxides and I am HOOKED.

The cute little typewriter and small sentiment below it, are from Lawn Fawn's 'Just My Type'  set. To add the fun sentiment, I masked off an ancient fave by Stampin' Up, so that I could have it stacked, it's actually in one straight line -


I loved this card so much I ended up making a bunch of them as a gift for a friend.

Hope you all have a lovely Thanksgiving Week. We are lucky enough to be going to spend ours with a friend.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. This is a really sweet and fun card, and you were so clever to get all those different supplies to play so well together. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is 100% my fave entry this week! Love the pop of pink and the brilliant sentiment! Nice masking on the sentiment too. :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx