Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Retro Rubber Challenge #125 Christmas Colours...


Hey,

Welcome to another fun Retro Rubber challenge.

As this is the last challenge from us for 2019, we have a Christmas colour challenge for you.


I thought it would be fun to use the colours with a stencil and finally settled on an old fave Heidi Swapp stripes stencil.

I blended red and green distress inks through the stripes and the parts that were not blended were left white.

I used the Hero Arts 'Merry' stamp and die set that I have had since January 2018 (post holiday bargain that hasn't ever been used..) I die-cut the Merry in white and stamped the rest of the sentiment in red. To complete my card I added red and green gems.

Love this colourful card and it was a handy addition to my Christmas card pile.

Show us your interpretation of the colours and pop over to Retro Rubber and get inspired by the things the DT have made.

Challenge ends December 13th and then the RR team will be back in January for what I believe will be our 6th year!! WHOOP!!

Don't forget to tell us the age of your stamp, which is part of the fun of our challenge and please only enter 10 challenges including Retro Rubber.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Love your bold Christmas stripes, Claire. It's a sweet design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Clair, a CAS stunner! Love the use of the gems.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx