Sunday, May 17, 2015

Happy Birthday Florence!

Hey,

So our Niece Florence is 2 today - she was born shortly after we arrived in NYC.

Sadly that means we don't know her as well as our Nephew, but we are getting there..

I bought the new Baby Party Animals stamps and dies from Simon Says Stamp with no real plan..

Then I realised I hadn't made a card for Florence...I think it's perfect for her and popping out some of the items really works (thanks Jenn)

I smudged the happy birthday to you stamp..but she's 2 and it's handmade..

Happy Birthday Florence..

Cx

3 comments:

  1. This is soon cute! Love how you've added 'Florence' in the banner!hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. First - Yay for a Monkey waving a banner! This rocks! Secondly - I can't believe your niece is 2- where does the time go?! You'll have so much time with her when she has more memory of it - that's what counts. Because you are coming back to me. Come hell or high water - you are coming back to me. (I just re-read that and it sounds mega threatening but I'm totally leaving it that way)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that baby party animals set and what you've done with it here. So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx