Sunday, August 31, 2014

New stash...


Hmmm, there is nothing better than a long weekend to play with new stash :)

I FINALLY bought myself some WPlus9 stamps and a die..I have been coverting this particular set for a while. Hand Lettered Hello -
I finally bought it, as I thought it would make some nice cards for a couple of friends at home, following my trip.

I decided to go with one colour for each card.

The main photo uses turquoise as the main colour. The hello die is great and works well even with glittered cardstock - as seen here. I love the idea of being able to build your own sentiment and there are quite a few sets out there at the moment that use this idea.

The second card uses fuchsia pink as the main colour and I mixed it up a bit here, by trying a patterned paper with the die and it works.

Pink version
I used bling from my stash, inks by Studio G, watercolour paper and both Hello's were cut from scraps (yay!)

I am super pleased that I finally bought this set - I do love to procrastinate!

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I need this set now. Thanks for that. PS these are fab cards. I love the greeting stacks on the first one that is really original

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx