Wednesday, July 23, 2014

WOYWW #268...I'm not an outdoors kind of girl...


Hi,

I missed WOYWW last week...just too much going on!! But I am back - although we are going on a work 'fun' trip today for 2 days, so no comments from me until tomorrow.

The trip is what sparked my post title..there will be hiking and rafting, neither of which enthrall me...

Back to WOYWW..hope over to join our hostess Julia at her blog Stamping Ground for the weekly global desk nosy.

My desk photo is a slight cheat...I took it late Sunday night (yoga night on a Tues)..it still looks like this to be fair.

I had a great play at my desk on Sunday...so you can see the remains of that..some paper, some Silhouette cut outs - looking for DT inspiration, there is a small rolled flower drying before I finish assembly, glasses, glue, scissors, my Fitbit, stamp press and the back of my Ma's card.

I visited my new local Michael's on Sunday and won an OttLite..so super excited about colouring with it..I have one, but its at the lower end of their range, the new one is way more impressive.

Here's a little card for you WOYWWer's - it's actually a make for OWH that I thought you would all like. I made a whole bunch of them using the sentiment stamps from the SSS July card kit and my new Martha Stewart balloon punch.

Balloon OWH card
I'll show you the ones I made with the mini envelope stamps tomorrow.

Happy WOYWW - remember I'll comment on your blogs on Thurs.

Wish me luck!

Cx

8 comments:

  1. Hi..sorry deleted first one by mistake, must be the heat...lol.HI Claire, the description of your trip made me think of that old song?? "Hello Mudda, Hell Fadda, here I am at camp Grenada" he he! We used to do that kind of thing when I worked for a big company (if I worked with young volunteers instead of mostly older ones, I'd probably still be doing it now...)I always got out of the water stuff though because I can't swim!!!..Enjoy! Love your card..great sentiment, hugs Carole Z X #39

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning the OTT light, those are wonderful and you can't have enough. :-)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier and for the nice comments.

    Happy Woyww,

    Sandy #26

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your balloon card! I didn't know you could win things at Michaels. I must be missing something. Congratulations on your Ottlite. I have two different ones, and love them. Hope you have a great trip. Somehow you found time to stop by, so thank you for your visit.
    #39

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for you comment on my blog and to answer your question.. Well I am going to print out copies on my printer and cut them up to use in my Artstronauts collage journal. They look great cut up and used as borders or even in the main image..
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gratz on the Ott Light..I do love them! Hiking and rafting..up in my neck of the woods? The weather is beautiful today, so I'm sure it won't be as bad as you think. And I love the balloons...very cheery!
    -K #72

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the OTTLITE, lucky you. Lovely card too.
    Happy crafting, Angela x #44

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done for surviving the outdoor pursuits! Great card and I love the balloon punch! #31

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have you made the pen storage yourself? Its cool
    Is the ott light as good as they say they are?

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx