Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mini envelopes..


Hi,

Instead of doing what I was supposed to on Saturday afternoon..I was once again inspired by Amber of Damask Love to try something new.

So I grabbed a 6x6 paper pad - Abroad by Studio Calico and set to work.

The main photo today shows the batch of lovely envelopes I made..and here is a photo of how the backs look.

Mini envelopes reverse
The Martha Stewart scoring board is really earning its keep!

I am going to send some of these to JT and use some of them for my WOYWW ATC's

Super easy and fun to make.

Once again Amber gives me a new trick :)

Cx

2 comments:

  1. That set looks amazing, I love the papers and think that's a great use of them as some would probably trixy on a card. Might have to get a scoring board if you keep talking about how great it is ("and then I went shopping")!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, My Ma accused me of being 'Linda' the other day..and then I went shopping..

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx