Wednesday, December 11, 2013

WOYWW #236....I've played WOYWW how many times?!


Hey there...

So last week during WOYWW (get over to Julia at Stamping Ground and join us in the nosy fun) Super Stamp girl referenced it was her 3rd WOYWW in a row...I said I'd done 51 in a row..however I have actually 'played' 46 times...35 are consecutive and it is only because I moved country that they are not joined up.

I think this is astonishing and I am forever grateful to Julia for her genius idea, that has brought me so much joy and many a new blog friend.

Can you figure out what your numbers are?

Onto my desk...I had a tidy up..isn't it lovely :) I do love a tidy desk and it's so rare these days. You can see a couple of cards that are in progress..the background under the Whale is a stencil, I think it's supposed to be Zebra print, but I think it looks like reeds or water. The Seahorse I found in my stash when I was looking for something, I decided to keep him out and have a play. In the background are some stamped and die-cut toppers for my Valentine's cards for OWH...nearly there.

I realise that my desk has been very un-Christmas like lately, so check out this beauty...I made 2 of them... for Lemon and Dr Kevin..I used a KennyK stamp.

KennyK Hunky Christrmas Card
Hubby and I had fun in Atlantic City and after a hectic week last week, it was nice to spend some QT together..I thought you'd like to see the view from our room on Sunday afternoon...yes that is the Atlantic, with a snowy beach!!

Snowy Atlantic City beach..
Have a happy WOYWW..I'll be desk nosying after work.

Cx

8 comments:

  1. Brrr! That picture from Atlantic City looks sooo cold, I'm shivering here! I love what's on your desk - sea-horses are one of my favourite images. Have a great week full of fun! Julie Ann xx #45

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be still my heart, a very hunky Santa, what a fab card! Glad you enjoyed Atlantic City, it sounds so film star to me. Not loving the idea of a snowy beach, roll on summer! Oh and not to brag, but I've done 236 desk posts......!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Julie Ann, and sitting here shivering at the picture of the Atlantic ocean - brrr!! Amazing neat desk - I also prefer to work in a tidy space - just never seem to manage it..
    Have a great week.
    Margaret #65

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - I'm so glad we haven't got snow here! That is one hunky Santa - that old classic I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus makes perfect sense now!

    Thanks for your visit - my fireplace is coming on nicely - just waiting for the gel glue to dry. Have a great week - keep warm! MMx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun post, Claire, loved that shot of snow on the beach! Glad you two got a little time away. Your zebra reed background was very inspired and the colors are fab!! I can see the seahorse waiting his turn!! Love the neat desk and (sigh) that hunko Santa baby!! Happy WOYWW! Thanks for the visit to me! Have a great week!! Hugs, Darnell #22

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire, it was almost too funny seeing my name referenced in your blog! Now I'm working on 4 in a row and you're 52! Hey what a handsome Christmas card - can I get one of him all wrapped up this year? Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huba, Huba, huba. That's one nice looking Santa. I'm sure a lot of women wouldn't mind seeing him coming down the chimney.#12

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry to be thát late for woyww... thanks for your visit to my blog earlier (actually 'in time' *teehee*) Your 'male Christmas card' made me giggle.. such a 'hunk' (do you use that word over in the US too? ) And wow... snow! It would be nice to have snow for Christmas in the Netherlands but the temperatures are rather high here...at least above zero... Love from Holland, Marit woyww #55

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx