Friday, February 25, 2011

Let's Eat Cake.



It's Friday, this means I have only 1 week left in my current job and I am starting to get a bit sad about leaving my friends.

It also means that on my 'pod' we will be eating excessive amounts of bad stuff!

The big news in my world is that I bought a new camera, I am sad to be parting with "The Beast" but it is time to move up to a full dslr. The new Beast arrives today, which is very exciting - I don't have any lenses for him yet, so I guess I'll be spending the weekend trawling the internet for good deals!

Today's pic is something I put together for 2 challenges.

Polka Doodles - week 7 Chocolate

Cupcake Crafts - Cupcake 130....Cake 'n' Ice Cream

Making this card gave me the excuse to buy some new cake digital stamps from Pink Petticoat and I have had fun colouring and glittering them. I have no idea where the backing paper came from! The ribbon was on a gift I was given and I used peel offs for the sentiment.

I am pleased with the card and I am looking forward to making more cards using my lovely new cake stamps.

This weekend is going to be a quiet one. Hubby and I are off out tonight for a fancy meal to celebrate all the recent good news and on Sunday his cousin and his girlfriend are coming to stay before heading home to Bulgaria.

Have a good weekend, I'll be back tomorrow - I have another card all lined up for the Mojo Monday challenge.

Cx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and papers you've used. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love the cake. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles and good luck!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week with such a great card ! Love those colours !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cake image and the colours are yummy, glad you could join us at Polkadoodles this week, good luck! Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really lovely card and great colours.
    Thanks for joining in with Polka Doodles Chocolat challenge and good luck!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx