Friday, June 30, 2017

CASology: Fly..


Hey,

So a late post from me, I got back from Rochester yesterday and I felt the need to scratch my craft itch by playing along with the current cue card over at CASology..


I thought it would be fun to play with my Reverse Confetti 'Toucan of Friendship' set. Top fact, Toucan's DO fly, but only very short distances, so it counts!

I coloured the Toucan and the leaves using distress inks and an aquabrush. The panel was die-cut using an MFT stitched wonky die, the sentiment is from the set. I added a googly eye, I like googly eyes.

The card blank is new, as Paper Source are discontinuing certain colours in their stock, so I have been buying all these fun card blanks in different sizes.

It was fun to be at my desk, I think tonight is going to be a late one..

Cx



4 comments:

  1. I saw your card in the CASology line up and had to comment on it. It is SO pretty! I recently got this stamp set (but haven't opened it yet)...and was happy to see your pretty card using it. :) I love the way you colored your toucan and its "eye." Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love his googly eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to use more coloured card bases because I love how the make the images pop. This toucan is awesome and was totally made for a googly eye. :) For some reason though I'm now craving Fruit Loops...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It well scratched :) I adore this little perched toucan. Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx