Wednesday, April 27, 2016

WOYWW #360...Now I can see clearly...


Hey,

Happy WOYWW to you.

It's that wonderful time of the week, where we join our fearless leader Julia over at her blog Stampin' Ground and share our desks..

I am happy to be back at my desk. My photo was taken last night and you can see the final pieces of the pocket letter I have just finished for Nikki C. I hand painted all of the little icons, as they were just plain wood and I find it very therapeutic to paint them.

Nikki and I met via WOYWW and agreed to swap pocket letters. I got Nikki's a few weeks ago..unfortunately due to my travel / work schedule I have been a bit behind with mine for her..

When I got back this weekend, I sat down at my desk, looked left and realised that my card blank box was a hot mess...

I realised that I hadn't been in there in several months and had infact started a new box to my right, which was neat and tidy.. Hmm two lots of card blank boxes felt unnecessary.

So I ordered another Fridge Binz and voila! neat and tidy card blank box -


Isn't it pretty!! I folded a batch of A5 ones, so I could keep some out, but the rest have been put away. Now I can easily see what I have and USE what I have..

I'll be nosying after work this week..

Cx


11 comments:

  1. *faints at the organisation* So tidy and organised, wow. I don't think I dare show my dumping ground! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright colored paper looked so pretty....love the storage system, can't wait to see it in real life in 2 WEEKS x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Claire - that looks gorgeous - all those colours so neatly lined up... Like to sort mine now?! Your desk shot almost looks like a monopoly game in progress.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so organized. My desk is a hot mess compared to yours, LOL. Happy WOYWW.

    NancyH #54

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire, ooh I love the idea of a blank card box! Or one for mat pieces too! That really speeds things up. Hope all is well. Hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much tidy in a clearly crafty space. Your pocket card looks fun. Happy WOYWW. Susanne #38

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Fridge Binz - would have not thought of that. Great idea!!!
    Have a great day.
    Diane - WOYWW #36

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is very tidy! What a neat way to store them. I love the pieces of the pocket pages. Very nice.

    Sharon K #46

    ReplyDelete
  9. So tidy and organised, I daren't look or I will have to give mine another going over Lol! Have a great week and happy woyww, Angela x 21

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was only early due to mine pl was all set to go I just had to fill in the treats or We'd both sending around the same time. I love all your folded bases all set in a colourful colour coded display looks so pretty. I love having bases all set to play with looking forward to stalking my mailman lol
    Hugs Nikki 7

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love what I see in the pocket letter. Hope you'll shoot us a pic before mailing off to Nikki. I'd still like to take part in a pocket letter swap... as soon as the office is finished. Creative Blessings! Kelly #52

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx