Saturday, April 2, 2016

Today is a good day...

Hey,

So I got a bit distracted before leaving for Tampa and didn't get round to finishing off my posts about the Flamingo cards I made.

Today I am showing you the rest of the cards from my Flamingo playtime.

I moved over to Tim Holtz chit chat and small talk stickers.

I stuck with the theme of bright papers and used a piece of ancient Pink Paislee paper. Again, I dug out a fave shop bought tag. I love these craft tags..

I stamped all over the tag with a stamp from the same set as the Flamingo. I used brown ink instead of black, it fit better with the background.

I really like the bold colours of this card, softened with the brown accents.

The next card makes me smile a lot -


The chalkboard tag is by American Crafts and I got a bunch of them in all shapes and sizes on sale ages ago.

The papers are all scraps.

I had to make a new baby card for some friends and decided to use a Flamingo for this one too, as the new baby is a girl -

I decided to pull out a ready to go shaker pouch (gotta love the Fuse tool) and some foiled paper to make a rather glitzy new baby card.

I'm really happy with how it came out.

Cx


3 comments:

  1. I'm loving all these flamingo cards, so cheery. The baby card is just too cute, definitely need to get my fuse tool out of the box! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these flamingos, and I love how you got them to work with those papers. They look super modern which is funny as I thought the set was more retro! That's the great thing about seeing you use them, they have a completely different feel and they are spectacular. LOVE the shaker x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these flamingos. I saw an April Fool's joke where someone put a bunch of flamingos on huge T Rex skeleton and the caption said something like - look what happens when flamingos land on a T Rex!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx