Monday, April 18, 2016

Stains and Stencils...

Hey,

Happy Monday from London!

I had a great weekend, hanging out with my folks and my godsons - who have grown to epic proportions since I last saw them!

It's always nice to be in the office for a week or so and work with my colleagues in real time, but London isn't my home right now, so I always feel a bit out of sorts until I get back home to NYC.

Wonder how I will feel next year when we move back to London for good!

Anyway enough of that!!

I was having a little play at my desk before I left, as I needed to make some cards for my personal use.

I love using stains through stencils, because I am never sure if it will come out perfectly and if it doesn't is it usable?

This one was a bit splotchy, so I spritzed it to make it look like less of an accident LOL.

The scalloped die-cut is by Gina Marie Designs and I love these dies, I bought them because my friend showed them on her blog and I had to have them!

I love the sentiment stamps that I used, they are newish and they are already being overused!!

Fun easy card - I made a whole bunch of them in different colours - great stash booster.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Love the stenciled background. That die cut is rather lush too! Fab card, Cara X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, I adore the splotchiness! These days when we can do such cool things, I wonder why we ever bought scrapbook paper... A true beauty! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx