Friday, April 15, 2016

Simon Says...Let's do the polka...


Hey,

Happy Friday.

I am off to London later on this evening, so the majority of my posts will be scheduled for the next 10 days.

I really wanted to end my week with a challenge.

I saw the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge and decided that was the one for me :)

This week the theme is 'Let's do the polka'..use spots / dots and the DT are using Lawn Fawn products.

I decided to use Lawn Fawn products too, partly because I am still inspired by the loftartretreat makes from last weekend.

The yellow and black paper is a shiny new free pad called Let's Polka in the Meadow, by Lawn Fawn and it was a gift from them to us at the retreat last weekend.

I die-cut all three squares using Lawn Fawn square stitched dies.

I dug out the Year Four hippo birdie stamp and die set by Lawn Fawn and used the birdie, hippo, balloon and sentiment on my card.

I masked off the sentiment, so I could stamp in on two rows, it is one long stamp. Its a fun way to make your sentiment stamps work harder.

It was a fun, easy make and a reminder to dig out my Lawn Fawn critter stamps more often.

Have a great weekend, see you next week in London.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Love this card and the humour in it. Hope your flight goes well and that you have a fab time in London. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww love your card, love your Lawn Fawn Hippo and Bird.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx