Sunday, April 24, 2016

Naughty or Nice...Over the rainbow...


Hey,

So I am home, back with Hubby and the Furbabies and back at my desk and very happy to be here..

I saw this great challenge blog called Naughty or Nice whilst I was away AND they have a DT call...


I really wanted to enter a) because the image cracked me up and b) who doesn't love a rainbow..

I've been singing Red and Yellow and Pink and Green, etc..as I made my card :)

I decided to use the awesome Unicorn digistamp by Bugaboo that JT gave me as part of last year's $20 challenge. I fussy cut it out and then put it to one side, because I wanted to let the background inform how I coloured it.

I created rainbow stripes using 2 pieces of masking tape to create a stripe, I then used the fat end of my Promarkers to colour between the 2 pieces of tape - voila stripes! I like this technique because you can be as uniform as you like. This time I decided random sized stripes were best.

The excellent sentiment is by Unity Stamp Co and I love it and totally overuse it!

Fun card, I think it will make an excellent birthday card.

I would love to be part of the Naughty or Nice design team, they seem like a lot of fun and I love the idea of 'naughty' cards.

I'm off to brunch now :)

Cx

6 comments:

  1. I see you were away in London again! Welcome back! Your unicorn rainbow card is terrific, Claire!! And that inspiration photo is funny!! (Hey, thanks again for the nudge to enter the last Retro challenge. A friend just told me I was a Top Pick - whoop!!) Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great combo of stamps with that rainbow challenge. So glad you got to use them with the new challenge entry. Excellent fussy cutting x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I always love rainbows paired with a unicorn or two! Thanks so much for joining us at Naughty or Nice this month, we'll be announcing our DT results very soon, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sentiment is genius! I neeeeds it, oh and a unicorn of course. Fabulous card, love the rainbow colours (yes, I sang along as well). Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would totally overuse that sentiment if I had it, too. Hmm... ;) Gorgeous rainbow colouring and fun card. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you added a little bit of sass to this unicorn LOL Very cute card and I'm glad you shared it with us at naughty or nice challenges!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx