Saturday, April 23, 2016

Friendship has it's perks...

Hey,

So I am heading home today.

I loved the Punchinella stamp by Neat & Tangled so much when we used it at the Loft art retreat, that I had to buy it!!

I didn't full ink it up, as I wanted it to feel a bit faded. It's actually a bit bigger than the panel you see, but I die-cut it down, as I didn't want a border.

I love the Lawn Fawn Winter Fox stamp and thought it would look great against the background.

Because the Fox has a cup of coffee, I dug through my stamps (I need more coffee stamps LOL) and I found the sentiment in a Simon Says Stamp Set. The banner die is also by Simon Says Stamp.

I practiced a new tip from Jenn, to add glitter to things without covering myself in it. Super simple and it works!

Have a great weekend..I am looking forward to going home to Hubby and the kitties.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Genius pairing that sentiment with the fox! Such a funky card, love it. Now about this glitter tip.... Cara x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx