Wednesday, February 17, 2016

WOYWW #350...Birthdays and Holibobs..


Hey,

Happy WOYWW.

For those of you that don't know what WOYWW is..it is that magical time of the week where we join Julia over at her blog Stamping Ground and share our desk space.

This is my last WOYWW for the next three weeks, as I will be on Holibobs and working in London for the next two weeks.

It is going to be hectic, but fun and it's nice to get to travel with Hubby, as so much of the traveling I do now is solo :(

I took my photo whilst I was colouring on Tuesday night for the current The Daily Marker colouring challenge. JT's Mom bought me a colour a day calendar and it's been a lot of fun. You can see my Promarker colour chart, a couple of Promarkers and the sheets I am colouring.

I also wanted to share two very different cards with you this week..

One is the finished 'hunk' from last week - you all seemed to like him :) He is winging his way to a friend already.


Second card is for our Nephew Otis, he was 5 yesterday!! I can't believe how quickly the time has flown.


He loves Football, his Dad like me is a lifelong Spurs fan, so I coloured the image to match their current kit. I believe he is having a football party on Saturday..complete with 29 friends - the horror of 29 kids under 5..I do not envy my SIL.

Fun cards that both use digital stamps.

Have a great day everyone, see you for a nosy later.

Cx

7 comments:

  1. Great cards and so opposite from hottie to cutie hugs Nikki 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards. perfect 'man' cards, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! I bet your friend will love the hunk one. The card for your nephew is great. I love the personalised cards. Bet he'll love it!

    Have a great week
    Sharon K #42

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cards. Have a great holiday. Anne x #17

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cards. Have a great holiday. Anne x #17

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards! I wish I had a hunk like that!!! ;)

    Diane WOYWW #43

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards; especially the hunk!!! Have fun traveling with your hubby.

    Happy belated WOYWW
    Peace, Kay (57)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx