Saturday, February 6, 2016

Welcome Baby Maggie..


Hey,

Hope you are having a good weekend so far.

Today Hubby and I are running some errands before heading out for a boozy NYC style brunch :)

Two weeks ago Hubby's bestie and her Hubby welcomed their first baby Maggie into the world. She is gorgeous and we can't wait to meet her.

As this card was for a special couple, I thought a shaker card was in order..

I had the shaker pouch already to go and that determined the shape of the aperture. I used Sizzix oval frame nesting dies to create a frame for the pouch.

I am so in love with the Black Friday Studio Calico Celebrate Animal set that I used it again for this card - for the Elephant and Girl.

I randomly decided Lilac was my theme colour for the card and so stamped the Elephant using a Lilac Tsukineko ink. I used the same ink to stamp the Penny Black Dots in Space onto the background paper.

The Baby die is by Lil' Inker and I die-cut it in the same cardstock as the card blank..I like making my own card blanks, I get to co-ordinate things even more!

The whole thing just looks so pretty - I love shaker cards and new babies.

Cx

1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx