Saturday, January 4, 2014

Superstar!!


Hello!

Well it would seem I am sticking with stars for the time being..

I do love stars and my Thanksgiving and pre-Christmas shopping frenzies seem to have boosted my collection :) I am working on a DT make right now and I do believe I've seen some stars in it!

I loved Color Throwdown last year, it was one my fave new discoveries. They are starting the year right and have chosen some of my favourite colours for us to play with this week (CDT #273)


I made this card back to front, I chose the papers and because my version of smoky slate was a scrap, I had to search my stamps for a sentiment to fit the space I had..hence the Superstar stamp.

My ingredients were -
Turquoise and White paisley paper by American Crafts
Basic Grey and Smoky slate papers by Staples
Turquoise ink and Superstar sentiment stamp by Studio G
Blue Topaz glitterglue by Martha Stewart
bling from my stash

To add a bit of oomph to my card I added glitterglue to some of the letters and a few bits of bling here and there...

I am very pleased with the outcome, simple and elegant.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Love the paisley background!! Thanks for joining us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun design! Love the paisley background and all of the sparkle, too. Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. Love those images, especially the greeting with the star, arrow and flag. Neat! Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx