Thursday, January 2, 2014

Moving Along With The Times....Thank You


So happy New Year again...I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year...

It is my turn to host Team B over at Moving Along with the Times

I am a tad nervous, but sure that you will all encourage me through my first time hosting a DT (eek)

I have chosen a Thank You theme, as I wanted to incorporate saying Thank You for all my lovely Christmas gifts into my hosting of the challenge. I also love making Thank You cards.

I really wanted to enlist the help of my Silhouette Portrait for this challenge and I based it on an old challenge sketch that I really liked.

It has all worked out pretty well and I am pleased with my ingredients -

Backing paper - by Studio Calico
Turquoise bling - from The Works in the UK
Thank You sentiment - by Silhouette America

You can see my take on the challenge as the main photo here today, but do go and check out Team B's  inspiring creations and join us for the first challenge of 2014.

Cx




7 comments:

  1. I love the colours you've used on this one and it's a super CAS style. Happy new year. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Claire…. I love the colour combo… the letters look really good with the dotty paper… it's a perfect CAS card !!
    Well done on hosting your first Challenge.. it's a perfect theme for straight after xmas!
    Happy New Year!! hope it's a good one for you!
    Big Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Done you did great with your challenge, Thank You for Hostessing xx
    Love the card the colors are brilliant, Hope you have a lovely 2014, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Claire, I love the orange & turquoises color combo and that fun thank you sentiment! Happy New Year!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours you used Claire - a great easy thank you to send out for all your Christmas thank yous! - happy new year hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the typography, you nailed it. Happy first DT post craft buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done with your first challenge, super theme to kick off the New Year with. Love the text, such a clever card. Jx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx