Thursday, January 16, 2014

Moving Along With The Times - Girly Feminine cards..

Hey,

Team B are up this week over at MAWTT..

This weeks theme is Girly Feminine Cards chosen by the lovely Lisa and hosted by our wonderful leader Hazel.

I decided to use a new stamp that I bought as a Christmas gift to myself :) The stamp is by Penny Black and the sentiment comes as part of the set. I coloured the lady using shiny new Promarkers that were a gift from JT.

My other ingredients are -
Ribbon by Dovecraft and I bought it ages ago and WHSmith in the UK.
Jewelled brad is old and from my stash.
Backing paper by American Crafts

I think this card is very elegant and well suited to a friend of mine.

I hope you are going to join in this week, pop over to MAWTT and look at the other gorgeous cards by the MAWTT team.

Cx

9 comments:

  1. This is a fab card - I just love the simplicity of it - yet it says it all hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sassy stamp Claire and I love that you buy yourself Christmas presents lol, its not just me then!
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha Laurie, you know the rule...one for you, two for me :) Cx

      Delete
  3. Aww this is gorgeous Claire… it's a fab image and you've coloured her beautifully! I love the ribbon... it's a very classy and elegant card!! :-)
    I buy myself Christmas presents too!! Lol - thought I was the only one!!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Claire, I love that PB image and it's colored beautifully!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Claire! Fab image & beautifully coloured with those lovely new Promarkers! Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super CAS girly creation!
    Hugs
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this one, what a lovely lady, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card. Very simple and very elegant.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx