Friday, January 24, 2014

Fusion...


Hi,

Happy Friday to you all! I am looking forward to the weekend, after the hideously cold and snowy week here in NYC!

I came across another new challenge blog, because I was looking at Kelly Griglione's blog and she happens to be on the DT. I really like the idea behind it, so thought I'd have a play...

The blog is called Fusion and this is the second challenge.
I spent a while trying to figure out what I should make and the DT inspiration was great, but I was at a bit of a loss.

So I decided to have a root through my digital stamps for inspiration and came up with three things..

1 - The woodgrain background in silver by Pink Petticoat
2 - The pretty potties stamp also by Pink Petticoat
3 - The table by SheryK

For a change, I thought it would be fun to piece some items together..I am very pleased with the end result..bit of a departure from my usual style, but I love it, I'll have to try it again.

I coloured the flowers and the potty in shades to match the photo using Promarkers and added a bit of glitter glue for shimmer.

The sentiment is from my stash of punched things!

Cx

8 comments:

  1. The table and flower combo is lovely - really modern in that color combo as well. I think you nailed it man. And not such a big departure that it doesn't like you. Love that woodgrain paper from PP...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You created a very elegant scene...love the beautiful table and I really like that woodgrain patterned paper. I always love cards with cute scenes with lots of little things that might actually be seen in someone's home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scene you've created with this lovely card and the papers you have used are gorgeous, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Claire, you have absolutely made my day! I love the scene on your card. It almost looks like you're looking down someone's hallway who happens to have gray floors. Very welcoming! SO glad you entered the Fusion Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is super, what a great card, Love the idea of the challenge, Off to have a peep myself, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! Thanks for playing with us at fusion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous stamping Claire! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION - hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx