Wednesday, July 3, 2013

WOYWW #213....ideas


Hello!

I am running a bit late today for the usual global desk nose with Julia and the gang....pop over to Stamping Ground to see what I am on about.

I have been on telephone interviews all morning (it is 12pm here in NYC as I write this...) fingers crossed.

My desk is a bit untidy, pencil, tweezers, promarkers, etc and front and centre is an idea I am working on for a birthday card, I have had to cover over the greeting, as the person reads my blog. You can see my little box of flowers, they are made using this tool. Nothing is stuck down yet, as I'm debating the flowers v butterflies.

Here are a couple of photos so you can help me decide...

Socialite with just flowers
Socialite with flowers and butterflies
Let me know what you think works best!

I am off now for a late desk nosy - happy WOYWW everyone.

Cx

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, Claire! I like it with the butterfly. I think it stops the eye from going off the card, but honestly either way is fantastic! Thank you for coming by to visit and Happy WOYWW! Darnell #77

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'day Claire
    love the card you are making and I like it better with the butterfly plus flowers. I'm sure Random person will love it LOL
    hugs
    Annette In Oz #21

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey ladies, thanks for the advice...I too prefer it with a butterfly...ha ha random person will be revealed soon enough.
    Cx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire - I like the butterfly too - but it is of course good both ways... thanks for popping over for WOYWW - I am only Just getting to spend the time to visit... ahh gotta love Fridays... cheers Mxx #103

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx