Friday, July 26, 2013

Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge Blog DT Call


One of the things I would like to do the most is be part of a DT for a Challenge blog...

Loves Rubber Stamps are looking for new members for their DT and so today's post is me applying for one of the positions and explaining why I would like to be part of the team.

I love to make things - especially cards, over the last year or so I have become more adept at using stamps both rubber and digital.

I get a lot of joy out of making beautiful things for people and it is most rewarding when I send something to a friend or family member and they contact me to say how delighted they are with the item.

Moving to NYC this year means that I don't have as many friends and I no longer sell cards, so I have all this lovely spare craft time on my hands..what a perfect time to be part of a DT!

Also my beloved Craft Buddy JT, gave me a great pep talk and made me realise that I should try, even if I don't get picked.

My 3 favourite projects are -


  • The Union Jack quilt I made for my friend in the Greek Cypriot flag colours to celebrate the Mother's heritage - not a card, but still a project..

Union Jack Quilt
  • This card with stamped Foxes, such a fun stamp..so many possibilities and it has such a contemporary expensive feel to it, that it made me proud of me! 

Foxy Card
  • The strange and wonderful Hello Tree! Stamping can bring to life all of my crazy doodles...

Hello Tree


I hope I make the team, but if not, it's been fun looking through all my projects and choosing my fave things.

Cx

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the position! Sending good craft vibes to you - must have been hard to choose projects as you have so many good ones. I would shortlist a few of your other projects for innovative use of products or layouts: Your Smile card: http://hamnmuledesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/smile.html, your amazing use of hexagons in every possible way: http://hamnmuledesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/playing-with-hexagons.html or anything from a Playdate tag! http://hamnmuledesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/i-love-playdates.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you JT!! It was really hard choosing just 3 things...fingers crossed - wouldn't it be fun if I was chosen ;0

      Delete
  2. Oh these are fabulous! Thank you for applying to the Loves Rubberstamps Design Team, you will hearing from us shortly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck Claire, you would be a great additon to any design team. I really enjoy seeing your work on this fabulous blog.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx