Friday, July 12, 2013

No more sad face....


Happy Friday everyone!

I've had a great week, but I've been a bit sad as Hubby has been in the UK. I am now looking forward to his return and a relaxing weekend.

The main photo is my entry to the KennyK challenge - which is now fortnightly. The stamp is Ginger Gem, as named by JT!! I know amazing right?

JT gifted Ginger Gem to me and she fits this challenge perfectly - JT entered using her as well :)

The challenge is Teenz Rock...

I thought my new Dude You Rock stamp would go really well with Ginger and as she's called Ginger I decided to use orange as my main colour. I remembered that the awesome DCWV Hippie Chick papers I have are mainly orange and blue and felt they toned with her nicely...

I like the retro feel of this card, it reminds me of a VW Camper Van for some reason....

Have a great weekend.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx