Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!


Hey everyone, it's Independence Day today here in the US, so it's a National holiday.

Hubby is off to the UK tonight for a week to attend a wedding and catch-up with our families and friends. I am a bit jealous, but I have plenty going on to keep me out of mischief.

The main photo today is off the 4th of July cards I made for my Yankee Doodle friends and family :) I used a Kenny K stamp, some Pink Petticoat papers, a tag punch and some twine. They were fun to make, even though I had an accident with one of the cards and had to discard it.....I dropped the Kenny K image on the floor, when it had its foam pads on and it stuck to the floor and ripped..not fun, after all the colouring, cutting and sticking...

They are all a little bit different - so here are some individual photos of them for you...






I am spending today with a new friend and his dog over in Astoria, then we are coming back into town to watch the fireworks - one of the cards is for him. Friday I have a date with another friend and then I am having a quiet solo weekend, as I HAVE A JOB!!! I start next week, it is temp to perm and I am most excited...

Have a Happy Thursday - holiday or not.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Those ladies are little firecrackers, Claire! Well done! Happy 4th and good luck with the job!!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx