Wednesday, June 26, 2013

WOYWW #213....My desk is a mess



Hello! Time for WOYWW already - pop over to meet Julia and the gang at Stamping Ground if you don't know what WOYWW is...

My desk is a bit of a mess this week, I haven't been very tidy at all...

You can see a stack of cards I am working on, using some Pink Petticoat imagery (there is a finished one too), my trusty ATG is there as well and not in his usual home, even my watch and engagement rings are on the desk.....

Today I am giving you a twofer, as I really wanted to show off my new Promarker Storage..

Promarker Storage
I found these great towers in a local discount store and realised that they would store my Promarkers perfectly. I even have the colour chart below them :) Each drawer holds a colour family - so 'Greens', 'Blues' etc, It has made my life much easier.

Finally here is one of the finished cards from my ultra messy desk, surprised I could find it...

Hey Big Fella!
Happy WOYWW to you all, Hubby has a day off, so I am off to lunch with him and a friend, before nosying at your desks.

Cx


7 comments:

  1. cute card and I love your promarker storage tubs

    ReplyDelete
  2. storage tower is fabulous. Love your card too, your desk is tidy (trust me on this one)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya - thanks for popping over - I did finish off a card using my trees here is the url address...: http://roffeycreations.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/bejewelled.html

    really like your marker storage - I have my Tombows and pencils in some black ones and it is o easy to pull out the drawer you need in one go... have a great week - Happy WOYWW - Mxx #99

    ReplyDelete
  4. your desk looks fun today as does your card that will put a smile on someone's face. What a great promarker storage unit fantastic
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think your desk looks that messy... and I love the fact that you take of your watch/rings before diving into the creativiness... that made me smile! Have a creative week! Happy ~ belated ~ woyww and a hug from Holland. Marit #91

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Ellie card is adorable, Claire! And I love that you think your desk is messy ~ between that and the fact that you also like your colors in families ~ you are a girl after my own heart! Enjoy the week and Happy (late) WOYWW! Thanks for coming by to see me! Darnell #32

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow - nice collection of pro markers! looks organized to me :)
    very belated, but nevertheless Happy woyww,
    Jana #88

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx