Thursday, June 13, 2013

1st NYC Challenge


Yay! Challenge time!

I saw the Retro Sketches sketch for this week and thought it was great -

Retro Sketches #67
I loved it so much, I made a few things, but the main photo is my entry.

Loving the new robot punch and I am going to give this card to a friend for his birthday next month. All the papers and twine are by American Crafts. with a red Candi and a coloured peel-off.

The card below is going to my Parents neighbour, as she sent us a nice card and I thought I'd write with some news. Now I have my kit back, I get to use the Hero Arts bicycle set. All the papers and the ribbon are scraps (go me) and the star is from Poundland. The stamp is part of the bicycle set.

Bicycle Hello
The final card is a bit in your face with the colours, but I like it - especially as I got to use another one of the Range flowers.

Flower Birthday
I think this sketch is going to get used over and over again - thank you RS for this gift.

Happy Thurs everyone, it's date night here in NYC - off to the cinema we go.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. These are wonderful card creations for that fun retrosketch, Claire! I especially like the red and yellow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh darn I just love that robot punch. He totally rocks. And I totally want some of him in the punch amnesty programme... :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx