Monday, April 11, 2011

I Got Published!!!



Whoo Hoo!!

Yes, you read it right!

I came runner up in a subscriber's competition in Cardmaking and Papercraft!! They asked subscriber's to send in a 'Thank You' card and I was one of the 2 runners-up.

My card is at the bottom, with the blue flowery background and the bird (from Bugaboo Stamps). Here is a better pic of the actual card -



I am really really pleased, it means I am published and I am getting a heap of cardmaking goodies.

I found out on Saturday, what a fantastic start to the weekend, which I spent in the craft room making lots of lovely cards.

Yay!

Cx

1 comment:

  1. congrats on being published! love your card! very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx