Thursday, April 21, 2016

Hello Gorgeous Friend...


Hey,

I can't believe how fast this week in London is going ..Thursday already?!

Today I am showing you a card I made using a fun stamp set that I bought off of Jenn when I was in Providence. She was selling some of her older stamp sets.

I really liked the Hello Sunshine stamp set by Studio Calico, it was part of a cardkit I believe..


I decided to be adventurous and mask off the speech bubbles and then stamp the flower in 3 shades of purple around the bubbles.

I really like how it came out and the white space that is still left on the card. I used a wink of stella pen on the flowers, so close-up its all twinkly.

Sometimes it's fun to randomly play with one stamp set and see what you get.

Cx

4 comments:

  1. That looks like a really versatile stamp set. Love the colour tones you used on this card. Thursday already, I was convinced it was Friday earlier, must be because I've got tomorrow off #bragging! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big fan of those spiky little wheel flower things! Those are most interesting...I am also liking this soft magenta/bluey purple thing you've been rocking on a few pieces. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny, I only noticed the bluey/magenta thing because you mentioned it, but it does indeed seem to be my current colour palette..

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx