Friday, April 1, 2016

Guest Designer...Sweet Stamps...

Hey,

Happy Friday and welcome to April.

Fun day for me, I am over at Sweet Stamps today as a Guest Designer - they make beautiful digi stamps and I am super excited to be working with two of their fun stamps.

I chose the fun Denise Glam Girl stamp for my first project.

If I have enough time, I like to lay the elements of my card out and see how they will work. Here's a rare photo of that process.


What can you see? A shaker pouch, a card blank, three pieces of card, friend die and sentiment stamp. I basically move all the elements around and try different colour items in there too, just to see what I like.

I chose The Denise stamp because it reminded me of a good friend, so I decided this card should be for her, which meant I considered what colours / things she would like.

I love the girly, but funky feel of the card. I know my friend will love it too

I love digi's, they are great to colour and I get to print a sheet of  them and play around with colours, if they work out ok, I end up with a bunch of coloured digis ready for a later date.

Visit the Sweet Stamps store, to check out Denise and all the other fun stamps and products that are available.

I'll be back soon with my next project for Sweet Stamps.

Have a great weekend.

Cx



3 comments:

  1. Love this card. I feel the need to make shaker cards over the weekend and christen my new fuse tool, which is currently hiding in a box by the sofa so hubby doesn't know I've been spending.... Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. Love your shaker card. So happy to have you with us at sweetstamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and think this is a great card showcasing your strengths in combining techniques like coloring, dies, shakers, the lot. Love the color combo here as well, I'm loving the look x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx