Saturday, April 11, 2015

April showers with some colour...


Hey,

So this week has been a bit traumatising for me - I broke my foot and I have a really bad cold / virus of some sort - sigh..

In an effort to be positive and cheery, I thought I'd combine 2 challenges -

Craft Stamper - Take It Make It, April - Colour
Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday challenge - April Showers and/or Spring Flowers.

I saw this great card on Pinterest and it inspired by card.

What did I use? -
A new Neat & Tangled Cloud stamp - from the Clouds set.
Confetti stencil by Heidi Swapp.
SSS Stitched rectangle die.
Hero Arts sentiment stamp.
Memento inks for the hearts and the sentiment

I added some glitter here and there for some shimmer.

A really cheerful simple anniversary card..I will definitely be making variations on this using the other cloud stamps in the set.

Cx

5 comments:

  1. Aah I love the idea of it raining hearts! Fab card, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha me too Carole, raining hearts feels so much warmer than actual rain! Cx

      Delete
  2. Oh no Claire… so sorry to hear that you've got a virus now - on top of your broken foot. Keep your chin up and pamper yourself hun!
    Love your April Showers card… it's such a fab design… definitely a card to cheer! :-)
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the funnest anniversary image EVER!! I love it, Claire!! I am so, so sorry to hear that you broke your foot AND, as if that wasn't enough, you have caught a bug of some sort! Sending prayers for your smooth recovery from both, my friend! Here's to better days ahead!! Huge hugs! Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! The raining hearts are genius, I saw you pin that card on Pinterest and wondered what you'd do with it. The cloud stamp is ACE. You are enabling me to investigate stitched dies my friend....not sure you should be allowed to have so much fun new kit when I live so far away. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx