Sunday, February 8, 2015

Happy Birthday Man...


Hey,

Today is the lovely JT's 30th Birthday.

I had great fun last weekend surprising her at her joint 30th Birthday party.

Fun to be able to celebrate with her and to be home for a short while.

I made her a fun card using the Silhouette..I wanted it to be a bit different for her.

I used American Crafts papers and sparkly Thickers numbers. On the inside flaps I put some things in that are special to JT and I.

Here's another photos showing you the card when it is folded flat.


I hope my lovely friend is having a wonderful 30th birthday and celebrating in style.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Looks fab and a great design, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is a stunning design Claire… perfect for showing off those scrummy papers! and wonderful how it folds flat… means she can store and keep it… a lovely keepsake of her 30th!
    Hope you're having a great weekend!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Claire...I love the design and papers, I bet JT was thrilled, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx