Thursday, October 9, 2014

Moving Along With The Times....Doggone It!


Hey,

It's time for Team B over at Moving Along With The Times, this week.

Susan has chosen a theme of 'Doggone It' - dogs or any other animal.

I decided to use a Croc, heart and birdie stamp that I have - no idea where it came from!! I coloured the stamp using Promarkers.

As the stamp was digital I added a border and the sentiment before printing it out.

I chose a green card blank and green spotty papers to compliment the croc.

Great card for a great couple.

For more inspiration from Team B and to join in the fun this week, pop over to MAWTT.

Cx

7 comments:

  1. Ah what a sweet croc, Im usually scared of them but hes adorable, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is very sweet Claire… what a cute Croc… and with the little bird and heart, it is perfect for Anniversary! :-)
    Hope you have a nice evening!
    Big hugs
    Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the croc! Such an unusual image and yet it's genius. Definitely a good one for anniversaries. And I love the green spots. Good card for a couple. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Claire! I love that fun croc image and the gorgeous green colors!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Claire, such a fun image..I actually made an anniversary card last year with a digi stamp that had 2 crocs and a heart...very similar! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute image hun, love the colours!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx