Monday, January 6, 2014

Missed the boat...


Hello!

Hope you all had a nice weekend..I had a very relaxed one. I made lots of fun things. Including the beautiful card you see in the main photo for The Shabby Tea Room challenge this week..

Challenge #199 - Colour Challenge
It was a colour challenge, using black, kraft, cream/white.

I didn't read the details properly and my card had to be posted before the end of the day Sunday, so I missed that deadline. But because my card is so gorgeous, I thought I'd post it anyway.

I am super pleased with my card, the idea popped in to my head on Saturday night and once I had finished making Hubby's pig apron (more about that later in the week), I got cracking.

I broke out some new and some old stash items for this card and it was fun rooting around the craft room looking for all the things I wanted....I happened upon some items I'd forgotten about :) I also broke out the Big Shot because whilst I love the new Silhouette, some things just need to be done by hand!

So my ingredients are -
Kraft Graph Paper - Recollections by Michaels (a gift from JT)
Doily - eBay
White Paper Roses - The Range
Tag Die - Spellbinders (sentiment printed on white card stock)
Butterfly Dies - xCut
Bling - AC Moore
Black and white card stock - from my stash

I stumbled across the Shabby Tea Rooms blog when I was reviewing some of the entries for MAWTT this week and I am so glad that I did..I'll be back again..but on time next time!

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Love the color combo and the use of a doily there - you should use them more they look great with the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx