Friday, November 22, 2013

A final bow..


..well, for this week at least :)

As you know, this week I have been playing with a Silhouette bow and I decided that one of my ready made bows would work nicely with the FMS Sketch this week..
I seem to be making a lot of Thank You cards at the moment..I think that's because I am working on a big batch of them for OWH.

I used American Crafts washi tape, Kaisercraft textured pink card, a bow cut with the Silhouette portrait, sentiment is by Hero arts..all the other elements are from my stash.

I am very happy with this card - the addition of the button to the bow really makes it a focal point. I am also enjoying this new gem-sequin scattering technique that I am trying out.

Have a great weekend everyone, I am going to see Dr Kevin to help him with the planning for his Christmas Eve party and then I will be packing some craft items for JT and I to play with next week. Can't believe it's less than a week before I see her - AWESOME!!

Cx

4 comments:

  1. So pretty, love the apply zingy colours. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bow is sweet! Love the colors together! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the paper bow, they are so fun to make! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Claire! I love that pink bow! Looks great against that green! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx